Grand Trunk Western Rd#384060 Rel. 9/23
This 60’ excess height boxcar with Barber Roller Bearing trucks had a single door and was used for bulky items requiring high cubic capacity, such as appliances and auto parts. It was rebuilt and painted in 1985. Grand Trunk Western Railroad traces its roots back to 1858, when the Chicago, Detroit & Canada Grand Trunk Junction Railroad was formed. GTW was later absorbed by Canadian National.