N MT&L Pear Box Car - Rd# 39014
Built by Medford, Talent & Lakecreek in 1950, this 40’ insulated plug-door car with Bettendorf trucks served various canneries around the Rogue Valley. The Medford, Talent & Lakecreek Railroad was established in 1918 to serve the communities throughout Oregon’s Rogue Valley, helping move commodities to the Southern Pacific interchanges. The success of the modest shortline revolved around serving various agricultural, timber, and manufacturing industries, as well as some passenger and tourist traffic in the region.
Pre-ordered in January 2021