N Scale Erie - Rd #2280 Rel. 7/20
This 78’ heavyweight single-window coach is pullman green with gold lettering and runs on 6-wheel heavyweight passenger trucks. Built in the 1910s, this car was used by Erie Railroad in revenue service until the mid-1960s before being retired. Erie Railroad was founded in 1832 and originally connected New York with New Jersey. Through mergers, it became Erie Lackawanna Railroad in 1960 and grew westward. It was ultimately rolled into Conrail in 1976.