This RPO heavyweight passenger car is green with white lettering and runs on 6-wheel passenger trucks. Built in 1914 by the Laconia Car Company, they were equipped to sort and catalogue mail en-route, with mail bag storage racks and sorting tables. While these cars did not have the recognizable wide baggage doors of some RPO’s, they did still have mail slots for public drop-off of mail parcels directly into the car.
New Haven - Rd#3270 - Rel. 11/16
- Views: 2347
- Product Code: 140 00 100
- Availability: In Stock