Click Image for Gallery
N Scale This 60’ RPO heavyweight passenger car is painted orange with maroon band and black pin striping. The herald and lettering is metallic gold. It was built in 1913 and converted into Mail & Express Service in 1936. It runs on six-wheel RPO trucks. This car was originally numbered into RPO series 2103-2135; by 1936 the Milwaukee had converted most of it’s RPOs into “Mail & Express” service; this car was re-numbered to 1853. By 1949, MILW’s M&E #1853 was converted to an express car and re-numbered to #853.